Bed Bug Heat Treatment Process
Bed bugs are incredibly resilient pests—some have even adapted to be resistant to insecticides. That’s why we recommend that our customers use bed bug heat treatments. Not only is this option effective against all bed bugs, but it’s also safer for you and your loved ones than traditional approaches. We use specialized equipment to raise the temperature of your home above 113 degrees Fahrenheit, which is hot enough to eliminate bed bugs, nymphs, and eggs without harming your belongings.
When you choose Premier Canine Detection for bed bug heat treatment in San Francisco, you can expect:
- A top-to-bottom inspection, completed by a bed bug sniffing dog and their handler.
- Heat treatment that’s been tailored to your home’s specific needs, ensuring your infestation is solved as soon as possible.
- Complete elimination of bed bugs in all life stages throughout your home.
- Our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Have more questions about bed bug heat treatments? Give our team a call at 888-384-7884!
How to Prepare for Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Preparing for a bed bug heat treatment is fairly easy, as you don’t need to rearrange heavy furniture or pack to be out of the house for days on end.
Here are the steps you should take before your bed bug heat treatment appointment:
- Remove heat-sensitive items, such as plants, aerosols, candles, and flammable objects.
- Keep objects in their original rooms—moving them could further the infestation, bringing you back to square one.
- Dispose of cardboard boxes, newspapers, magazines, and other items with small seams where bed bugs could be hiding.
- Launder your clothes and linens on the highest heat setting possible, then seal them in plastic bags.
- Remove everything from under the bed to allow heat to circulate freely around it.
- Take your pets with you, even fish and reptiles!
Bed bugs may be intimidating, but they’re no match for our bed bug heat treatments in San Francisco. Our proven heat treatments will quickly and safely eliminate every last bed bug from your home, guaranteed.