No pest causes as much unease as bed bugs. No one should have to put up with a pest feeding on them in their sleep! Using our specially trained bed bug-sniffing dogs, Premier Canine Detection can identify and remove bed bugs (cimex lectularius) through techniques that are fast, safe, and effective.
When you call us for bed bug treatment in Concord, you can expect:
- A canine bed bug inspection with highly-trained dogs and handlers that don’t miss a thing!
- A custom bed bug treatment plan designed just for your home.
- Heat treatment that kills bed bugs in all life stages, no matter where they are in your home.
- A follow-up inspection to ensure all pests are eliminated.
- A 30-day guarantee; if bed bugs hang around, we’ll be back to re-treat!
- A bed bug-free home!
As a locally-owned and operated company, we understand how much a bed bug infestation can detract from your overall quality of life. Our local technicians near Santa Rosa use family-friendly products and techniques that allow you to be back in your home the same day.
Bed bugs can’t survive temperatures above 113 degrees—at any life stage! We’ll come in with specially designed heaters and raise the temperature of your home above 113 degrees. Not only does this kill all life stages of bed bugs by reaching all the nooks and crannies that we can’t reach with pesticides.
Our bed Bug heat treatment in Concord will benefit you because it:
- Kills all bed bugs, regardless of life stage and location.
- Requires far less preparation on your part prior to treatment.
- Doesn’t damage any of your household belongings.
- Only takes a few hours—you can be back in your home within hours of treatment.
For areas that it will reach, we also use a small amount of fast-drying pesticide that hits bed bugs from another angle, adding an extra layer of security to our bed bug treatment. In the end, you can rest assured that bed bugs have no place in your home once we’re finished