Facing a bed bug infestation is stressful enough without worrying about how treatments will affect your home. That’s why at Premier Canine Detection, we prioritize bed bug treatment options that are minimally invasive so that when you call on us to eliminate them, you can keep your peace of mind.
Our bed bug heat treatment in Santa Rosa works by using innovative technology to raise the indoor temperature to over 113 degrees Fahrenheit. Bed bugs of all ages, whether egg, nymph, or adult, cannot survive these temperatures. That means you get complete elimination of bed bugs without putting your belongings at risk.
The heat treatments available at Premier also make bed bug control a more customer-friendly process by:
- Getting rid of bed bugs in just a few hours so you can get rapid relief.
- Killing bed bugs at all stages of life so that eggs don’t stand a chance of re-infesting.
- Requiring only a few steps to prepare without moving furniture or packing for days.
- Making the process safer for your family than traditional approaches.
- Protecting your belongings from further damage
- Applying the same 30-day warranty as our other treatments.
Don’t put off bed bug treatment for fear of vacating your property for days on end. Call Premier Canine Detection for your thorough K9 inspection and customized heat treatment and we’ll send bed-bugs packing.