Bed bug infestations are more common than you think—1 out of 5 homes in the United States are infested every year. These pests ride in on your clothes, inside backpacks and luggage, and on secondhand furniture. While bed bugs are extremely resilient, they’re no match for our team of bed bug sniffing dogs and exterminators!
When you partner with us for bed bug treatment in San Rafael, we will:
- Complete a bed bug inspection to determine where pests are hiding.
- Create a unique treatment plan based on the severity of the infestation.
- Use a family-friendly heat treatment to eliminate bed bugs (cimicidae) in one treatment.
- Schedule a follow-up inspection to double-check check the infestation is gone.
- Give you our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Leave Bed Bug Control to the Professionals
While DIY treatments might seem like a faster or cheaper alternative to professional treatment, they can actually make the problem worse. When you don’t eliminate all the bed bugs, the ones that survive scatter throughout your home and hide in even harder-to-reach places. That’s why it’s best to trust our bed bug treatment in San Rafael. We use methods that are guaranteed to work, so you’ll start seeing results in no time!
Same-Day Bed Bug Exterminators
No one wants to share a blanket with bed bugs (cimex lectularius), even for a night. With our same-day bed bug treatment in San Rafael, you don’t have to. If you call before noon, we’ll be at your home the very same day to start our inspection process. We also offer Saturday appointments, so you can feel confident there’s always a treatment time that works with your schedule.